Jaivik Foods & Research Pvt Ltd – Pune, Maharashtra
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of customer meeting using various metrics and submits report of performance
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Collaborate with project team and other departments in preparing project budgeting and monitoring expense
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing Programme
- Maintains the department’s budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- monitor and report on competitor activity.
Key skills requirements * Analytic skills and numeracy * Exceptional communication skills * Creativity and imagination * Interpersonal skills * Influencer abilities * Confidence, ability to work Independently * Ability to work with a variety of details. * Scientific approach, observation skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Willing and able to travel as much as the job requires
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Knowledge on subjective evaluation, validation documentation etc.
- Basic knowledge in spice and agriculture products and its process
- Basic knowledge in spice processing & processing industry such as, cleaning, grading, sterilization, grinding, milling, culinary blends seasonings and coatings.
- Basic knowledge in spice and condiments post harvest process like Ginger, Turmeric, onion, garlic etc.
- Basic knowledge in food industry standards and regulations and its implementation such as GMP, HACCP, BRC, ISO 22000 etc
- Salary Offer ₹12,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month