Rijk Zwaan India Seeds Pvt Ltd – Pune, Maharashtra
Executing the trial program for one or more crops as well as provide technical support to the customers along with introduction of new varieties & support sales activities in the designated territory and to develop partnership with customers.
- Execute trial programs to enable the assessment of field performance of experimental hybrids in the markets.
- Collect the data of the trails and inform to Trail Coordinator / PDS in order to draw conclusions regarding crop performance.
- Active involvement in the trial program and the introduction of new varieties (mainly phase 4-5) in collaboration with the Product development Specialist/Trial Coodinotor .
- Provide technical support to customers by means of advice and training regarding one or more crops in order to ensure a successful crop cultivation and introduction.
- Support the team for identify the good growers for conducting the field trials of various crops etc.
- Provide the support to the dealers to promote the commercial hybrids in his/ her area
- Support execution of the sales plan of various crops in his/ her territory
- Introduce the company and products to (potential) customers.
- Inform the customers about prices and sales terms in order to realize the sales targets and partnership relation.
- Collect the market information, competitors information and product information periodically
- One state or a territory with 150- 200 km radious within the region/ state
Key Success Factors
- Quality of trialing and product promotion
- Quality of support.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor / Master degree in agriculture
- English / local language: fluent
- Frequent domestic travel in the designated territory
- Geographical Responsibility (A radius of 150-200 km or one state )
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer
Rijk Zwaan India was established in 2010 headquartered at Bangalore. We started with the sales of vegetable seeds of different crops and kicked-off breeding activities in a limited amount of crops. We sell our products almost through-out the whole country. To become a major player in the Indian market, we are going to increase our activities in India the coming years. At this moment, Rijk Zwaan India employs 45 employees.
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. From our strategic position, we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 3,300 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential